- Flue Gases analysed. The gas inlet and Burner pressure checks.
- All Pipe work inspected, ventilation and clearance checks
- Testing of boiler components and functionality
- Disassemble and cleaning of key components
- Full printout and analysed diagnostic report, including a copy for your records
- Boiler manufacturers require an analyst report for the servicing on all new condensing boilers. Without this, the appliance can not be correctly maintained and the manufactures warranty is void!
Why is an annual boiler service important?
Many of us might see an annual gas boiler service as an unnecessary expense. Your Gas Boiler and Central Heating System, just like your car, need a little TLC from time to time to ensure they are running as they should be, efficiently and safely.
Regular servicing greatly reduces the risk of a breakdown and prolongs the life of the boiler preventing the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.